A Message from Sharon Police about July 3rd
JULY 3rd FIREWORKS
Sharon Police Safety Announcement:
July 3, 2022, Sharon Independence Day Celebration:
Please be aware of the following and expect delays in entering the beach area. This is to ensure the safety of all. SAFETY is our main concern, and all bags will be searched upon entering the beach area. **Incidentals should be kept in a clear bag…
-No bicycles, motorized scooters, skateboards, etc.
– No coolers
– No liquids/alcohol
– No firearms, weapons, sharp objects, or fireworks
– No backpacks
– No glass containers
– No cans
– No grilling, propane tanks, or open flames
– No smoking
– No drones
This is a short-term event, and we ask that you only bring what is necessary. We will do our best to make this the safest and most enjoyable we can! Please cooperate with us on this and enjoy the fireworks.
What is allowed:
– Snacks in a clear bag, not a backpack
– Equipment needed for medical care
– Towels and folding chairs – sunscreen containers (in a clear bag).
– Diapers and baby care items (in a clear bag)
ALL ALLOWED ITEMS ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO SEARCH
SPD will allow sealed water bottles into the beach area for the fireworks. Open containers or unsealed containers subject to inspection.